Puma sneakers used during the soviet/afghan conflict?
Не в сети drunkpunk [8] [!]
25.03.2009 14:27
comrades do you know if puma sneakers were used during the soviet-afghan war? i know adidas were used but i have pics of soviet soldiers wearing what appears to be puma sneakers.

here are some pics
Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

i hope someone can translate this into russian and post it in the russian thread. cheers!

regards,
jake

"All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda system, there is constant pressure to make people feel that they are helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and to consume."
- Noam Chomsky
Цитата
Не в сети CVD [2228] [!]
08.04.2009 14:35
Below is my translate into Russian:
Здорово, парни!
Вы не знаете, использовались ли кроссовки пума (puma sneakers) в афганскую войну? Я знаю, что адидас точно использовался, но имею также фото, на котором советские солдаты обуты в кроссовки, похожие на пуму (puma sneakers). Здесь приведены некоторые фото.
Надеюсь, кто-нибудь сможет перевести это на Русский язык и поместить в Русской конференции. Спасибо.
Не в сети el Coyote [12700] [!]
08.04.2009 17:34
А кто у нас торгует нашей снарягой с заграницей? - у этого комрада есть интерес, напишите ему.

Закрыто

Модераторы: NapalmNymph, Jola
| Версия для печати | Сообщить другу